Program Materials Listing
Friend to Friend Program, Training Manual ( Preview )
Training manual for the Friend to Friend program.
Friend to Friend Program, Volunteer Handbook ( Preview )
Handbook for the Friend to Friend program.
Readability Score: Grade 10.2
Site Packet for Friend to Friend Program (example) ( Preview )
Examples of forms and documents for use at the program site.
Readability Score: Grade 9.1
- Program materials used in this research project may be downloaded and saved from this site. The material may be used "as is" or may be modified and adapted for your context.
- You may review each item individually by selecting the links provided or, unless indicated otherwise, you may order a copy of the program's materials by using the Order link
- The program CD is not copyrighted, please feel free to duplicate the program CD as needed.
- Program Adaptation Guidelines: provides tips on how to ensure your program's optimal success in your community's setting when adapting materials that were designed and tested within a controlled research study. Before adapting programs, users should review current literature, guidelines, and other evidence reviews to update the program materials.
- Putting Public Health Evidence in Action: an interactive training curriculum to support community program planners and health educators in developing skills in using evidence-based approaches.