Program Materials Listing
High 5 Flyer Program Manual ( Preview )
Readability Score: Grade 6.8
Food Service Staff Training Packet ( Preview )
Cafeteria staff training materials
10 Character Posters ( Preview )
High 5 Flyers character posters
Challenge Week Scoreboard
- Program materials used in this research project may be downloaded and saved from this site. The material may be used "as is" or may be modified and adapted for your context.
- You may review each item individually by selecting the links provided or, unless indicated otherwise, you may order a copy of the program's materials by using the Order link
- The program CD is not copyrighted, please feel free to duplicate the program CD as needed.
- For updated programmatic materials supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) regarding More Matters, please visit the website url: http://www.fruitsandveggiesmatter.gov/publications/index.html
- Program Adaptation Guidelines: provides tips on how to ensure your program's optimal success in your community's setting when adapting materials that were designed and tested within a controlled research study. Before adapting programs, users should review current literature, guidelines, and other evidence reviews to update the program materials.
- Putting Public Health Evidence in Action: an interactive training curriculum to support community program planners and health educators in developing skills in using evidence-based approaches.