Program Materials Listing
Program delivery protocol.
The Implementation Guide is a resource for implementing this evidence-based program. It provides important information about the staffing and functions necessary for administering this program in the user's setting. Additionally, the steps needed to carry out the program, relevant program materials, and information for evaluating the program are included.
Visit 1 Materials ( Preview )
Home visit materials-1st visit
Readability Score: Grade 8.6
Visit 2 Materials ( Preview )
Home visit materials-2nd visit
Readability Score: Grade 6.9
Visit 3 Materials ( Preview )
Home visit materials-3rd visit
Readability Score: Grade 8.2
Phone Call Follow-Up Materials (Month 2)
Telephone protocol-2nd month follow-up
Readability Score: Grade 7.0
Phone Call Follow-Up Materials (Month 6)
Telephone protocol-6th month follow-up
Readability Score: Grade 5.8
- Program materials used in this research project may be downloaded and saved from this site. The material may be used "as is" or may be modified and adapted for your context.
- You may review each item individually by selecting the links provided or, unless indicated otherwise, you may order a copy of the program's materials by using the Order link
- The program CD is not copyrighted, please feel free to duplicate the program CD as needed.
- Program Adaptation Guidelines: provides tips on how to ensure your program's optimal success in your community's setting when adapting materials that were designed and tested within a controlled research study. Before adapting programs, users should review current literature, guidelines, and other evidence reviews to update the program materials.
- Putting Public Health Evidence in Action: an interactive training curriculum to support community program planners and health educators in developing skills in using evidence-based approaches.