Program Materials Listing
01. Cervical Cancer Awareness Month Presentation [English]
02. Cervical Cancer Screening - Colposcopy Pre-Test
02. FlipChart Presentation English [Promotora]
01. Letter Colpo Results [Eng.]
02. Pap Schedule Template
03. Patient Closure Template
01. De Casa Education Session Form [Eng.]
02. De Casa Eligibility [Eng.]
03. De Casa Flyer [Eng.]
04. De Casa Intake - Risk Factors [Eng.]
05. De Casa Leaflet [Eng.]
06. De Casa Promise Sheet [Eng.]
07. De Casa Screening Process Form [Eng.]
08. De Casa Service Consent [Eng.]
09. Re-Screening Cover Page [De Casa 3]
10. Resource List [Eng.]
01.Participant Manual [De Casa]
De Casa Education - Community Health Worker
De Casa Educación - Trabajador Comunitario de Salud
De Casa Education – Facts
De Casa Educación – Datos
Cervical Cancer Education
Educación Sobre El Cáncer Cervical
- Program materials used in this research project may only be previewed from this site.
- You may preview each item individually by selecting the links provided, however, the program materials from this program can only be obtained directly from the developer.
- Program Adaptation Guidelines: provides tips on how to ensure your program's optimal success in your community's setting when adapting materials that were designed and tested within a controlled research study. Before adapting programs, users should review current literature, guidelines, and other evidence reviews to update the program materials.
- Putting Public Health Evidence in Action: an interactive training curriculum to support community program planners and health educators in developing skills in using evidence-based approaches.